As a small business owner and self-employed entrepreneur, your work is more than just a job. And your company is far more than just how you make a living.
You put everything you have into its success. Ensuring you have the tools you need to achieve your goals is what QuickBooks Connect is all about.
If you aren’t familiar with visit QuickBooks Connect, this year’s event will be the perfect introduction. We invite you to join us in San Jose, Calif., Nov. 16-17.
QuickBooks Connect is a multi-day event that offers small business owners, entrepreneurs, and the self-employed a chance to learn, grow, and network with others from across the country. It’s a great opportunity to find inspiration from people who understand where you are and where you want to be.
This year, you can choose from a selection of sessions specifically created for self-employed and small business owners, including:
- Shark Tank Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets for Helping You Drive Your Business Forward: Hear from Shark Tank alums Dr. Amy Baxter, Julie Busha and Julie Goldman, moderated by Romy Taormina, as they share their secrets for success and how they stay passionate about their businesses.
- How to Successfully Curate a Great Online Reputation: This session is led by a personal branding expert and covers ways to build and manage your online reputation.
- Top 5 Survival Tips for the Self Employed is directed by a panel of experts to offer tips and tricks for growing your business.
- Tax Bootcamp for the Self-Employed delivers insights from tax experts on how to manage your taxes from a legal and accounting perspective.
- Small Business Loans 101: The name says it all. If you’ve wanted to pursue financing but aren’t sure where to begin, this session gives you the tools you need to get started.
- Entrepreneur Q&A: Your Questions—Expert Answers: Here you’ll join an open Q&A session where top entrepreneurs across different industries answer your business questions.
Plus many more…
In fact, there are more than 80 total sessions covering topics of all types and focuses, from marketing and sales to accounting and improving time management.
“QuickBooks Connect was a game changer for my business. I was able to get questions answered from experts in multiple fields, learn how to utilize technology to automate my business and make connections with colleagues and potential clients. I’ve attended QuickBooks Connect multiple times and always find it invaluable since my business is constantly evolving.” – Laura Ugokwe, Founder & Registered Dietitian
We’re also pleased to showcase renown featured speakers, each of whom will offer real-world insights and inspiration of how they succeeded. You will not want to miss hearing their stories and getting a first-hand recounting of their journeys.
Nate Berkus, award-winning interior designer, best-selling author and entrepreneur.
Dave Gilboa, co-founder and co-CEO of Warby Parker, a transformative lifestyle brand leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
Julie Rice, co-founder of SoulCycle, entrepreneur and co-founder of LifeShop.
Tyra Banks, entrepreneur and executive producer.
This event is a great investment in yourself and your business.
To register, visit QuickBooks Connect. And if you register by Oct. 12, you can save more than 30 percent with preferred pricing; the two-day tickets are only 9 9.
Register today to get this special discount and to secure your spot.