Just when you thought QuickBooks® Connect couldn’t get any bigger, one of basketball’s towering legends and one of the world’s biggest personalities, Shaquille O’Neal, will speak at the third annual QuickBooks Connect, Oct. 23-26, at the San Jose Convention Center.
In addition to his seismic accomplishments on the hardwood, O’Neal is a powerful media personality, entrepreneur and businessman. He joins an illustrious list of speakers that includes acclaimed journalist and best-selling author Malcom Gladwell, USA Today columnist Rhonda Abrams, and Death Wish Coffee’s owner Mike Brown, winner of this year’s QuickBooks’ Small Business Big Game campaign, as well as many of the accountants that are shaping the profession.
Here is a list of accountants that are speaking at QuickBooks Connect to date:
- Ron Baker, CEO, VeraSage Institute
- Dawn Brolin, CEO, Powerful Accounting, LLC
- Seth David, Chief Nerd, Nerd Enterprises, Inc.
- Kacee Johnson, CEO, Blue Ocean Principles
- Stacy Kildal, Supreme Global Empress, Kildal Services and Stacy K Academy
- Jeff Lenning, President, Excel University
- Sandi Smith Leyva, President, Sandra L Leyva Inc.
- Michelle Long, Owner/CPA, Long for Success, LLC
- Mike Michalowicz, Entrepreneur, Author of Surge and Obsidian Launch
- Leslie Shiner, Owner, The ShinerGroup
- Geni Whitehouse, Countess of Communication, Even a Nerd Can be Heard
- Mark Wickersham, Speaker, Author, Trainer
In addition to main stage presentations, QuickBooks Connect will provide workshops and breakout sessions created specifically for the event’s diverse attendees, including accountants, small businesses and developers. Immersive sessions, training and certification courses will help accounting professionals evolve their practice, prepare for the future, and be an even more valuable resource and advisor to their small business clients.
Don’t forget to register today and take advantage of the early bird offer of 9. You won’t want to miss this dynamic lineup of speakers, in three action-packed days of immersive sessions, training and certification courses.
For more information, click here.