QBC is not your run-of-the-mill conference or event – not even close! It is a truly unique event that brings together 5,000 accountants, entrepreneurs, small business owners and developers under one roof, providing a platform for connections you wouldn’t get otherwise.
You’ll also hear from top-notch and forward-thinking speakers who will give you actionable, practical content that can be implemented to propel your practice into the future.
What’s in it for you? Accountants will walk away with so much this year. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Sessions and speakers that help you pursue your best future.
- Learn and discover new business models and technologies that will help you enhance your skills and better serve your clients.
- Take home actionable steps to help you achieve your goals in the following areas: Building a new practice, Growing an existing practice, and/or Running your Practice in exciting new ways.
- Advance your QuickBooks Online knowledge by taking Basic or Advanced certification prep courses. You’ll then be prepared to take the exam(s) when you get back to your office.
- Many sessions for accounting professionals will also be approved for our new QuickBooks Online ACE credits: classes that advanced certified ProAdvisors can take each year to maintain their QuickBooks Online Advanced Certified status.
- Earn up to 15 CPE credits.
- And of course, CONNECT with peers, small businesses, self-employed, app developers and Intuit staff!
This year, we reached out to YOU to build our sessions around what you wanted. Your feedback was overwhelming, and we buckled down to get you the best sessions and speakers. Building around this year’s four themes – Build, Grow, Run, and Connect – here is a list of just some of our featured speakers, along with their powerful topics:
- Seth David: Grow Better, Smarter, Faster – Cracking the Networking Code in this Social Culture
- Deborah Defer: It’s Not What Services, But How Services are Being Provided (that matters)
- Jason Deshayes: Building Your Brand versus Selling Your Services
- Dawn Fotopulos: Mining Your Existing Client Base for Profits
- Mathew Heggem: Mission Possible: Bridging the Gap Between Talent & Tech
- Jeff Lenning: Excel: The Power of Efficiently Preparing Data for QuickBooks Online
- Sandi Leyva: How to Create Packages, Step-by-Step
- Mariette Martinez: How to Deliver Value to the Growing Self-employed Workforce
- Mike Michalowicz: The 6 Things Accounting Practices Aren’t Delivering To Clients (Even Though Clients Are Begging For It)
- Clayton Oates: The New Currency for Accountants & Bookkeepers in the Digital Economy
- Byron Patrick: Innovating with the Virtual Assistant
- Alicia Katz Pollock: QuickBooks Online in the Field
- Christopher Ragain: Facebook Advertising for Accountants
- Jamie Shulman: Panel Discussion: The Playbook for Building a Successful Niche Practice
- Thomas J Williams: Build Your Practice: How to Build a Tax Practice: 101
For a full list of all speakers, including Main Stage speakers, click here. So far, this year’s Main Stage speakers include Shaquille O’Neal and Malcolm Gladwell. The list will continue to be updated as we get closer to the event.
Register Today – The early bird discount of 0 expires on July 31, 2016 so don’t wait to register. We can’t wait to see you there!