Our third annual Accountant Day is taking place next week and we want to celebrate with you! To show just how much Intuit® Loves Accountants, we’ve set aside Tuesday, June 14, as the day to recognize and celebrate all you do as trusted advisors to small businesses around the world! On the 14th, employees across Intuit’s global sites – from Brazil to Australia, Canada to India and San Francisco to Tucson – will meet with accountants, bookkeepers and advisors to learn how we can best support and enable you to make your small business clients’ dreams come true.
We’re kicking off the activities via social media, so you can start celebrating today!
- Share a photo:
- Download and print out this one-page document.
- Have someone take a picture of you holding up the sheet from your mobile phone. Don’t forget to zoom in so we can see your face and read the sign.
- Share out the picture from your Twitter account. Include @IntuitAccts and #IntuitLovesAccts in your tweet.
- Create your own tweets that recognize and celebrate your profession and peers. Include @IntuitAccts and #IntuitLovesAccts in your tweets so that we don’t miss them.
- Follow the Accountant Day conversation here: http://intuit.me/25IcXiW. Share out and retweet pictures and tweets from others.
We loved seeing so many great photos last year and can’t wait to see your smiling faces again!