The CPA Practice Advisor recently named Intuit’s® QuickBooks® Online Accountant as the top choice for write-up, one of seven awards Intuit received as part of the magazine’s 2016 Readers Choice Awards.
Intuit’s other honors include:
- Intuit QuickBooks Payroll, Enhanced Payroll and Full Service Payroll for Payroll
- Intuit Payments for Online Invoicing/Bill Payment Solutions;
- Intuit Tax Import for Lacerte® & ProSeries® for Tax Document Automation;
- Intuit QuickBooks Desktop for Small Business Accounting Systems;
- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale for Retail Accounting/Point-of-Sale; and
- Intuit QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit for Not-for-Profit Accounting.
According to the magazine, the awards, now in its 11th year, allow readers across the country to “spotlight the programs they most respect and trust to help them run their practices and provide services to clients.” In return, the awards also “help accounting firms by giving them a way to share, professional-to-professional, what they believe are the most beneficial systems” so that they can “stay aware of technology and best workflow practices in order to stay competitive in the constantly-evolving tax and public accounting space.”
Thanks to all of our QuickBooks ProAdvisors®, accountants and everyone else who voted for us!