Insightful Accountant handed out its annual QuickBooks ProAdvisor® awards, recognizing 10 ProAdvisors, in particular, who have made an outstanding contribution to their field. The awards are based on individual performance, and take into account each person’s accomplishments and credentials to a certain part of the business, such as a niche or role in QuickBooks® Online or social media.
The Top 10 honorees include:
- Judy Borland, Atlantech Solutions, LLC – 2016 ProAdvisor of the Year
- Elizabeth Anne Way, Abaca.net Programming & Software Support – 2016 Top QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor
- Cherri Rapp, Cherri Rapp & Associates – 2016 Top QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- Jeff Siegel, Siegel Solutions, Inc. – 2016 Top Client Accounting Services ProAdvisor
- Brett Barry, Go Get Greek! – 2016 Top Social Media Resources
- Jeanne Tarazevits, TaraByte Solutions – 2016 Top Integrations ProAdvisor
- Caleb Jenkins, RLJ Financial Services, Inc. – 2016 Top Up N Comer
- Robin Hall, VARC Solutions – 2016 Top Trainer/Writer
- Diane Gilson, Info Plus Accounting, Inc. and BuildYourNumbers.com – 2016 Top Niche ProAdvisor
- Diane Lucas, Direct Management – 2016 Top International ProAdvisor
To learn more about the recipients and their achievements, read the full story on Intuitive Accountant.