Last year, Intuit’s Accountant and Advisor Group dedicated one day to recognize and celebrate our accounting customers worldwide. What could make this year’s Global Accountant Day even better? How about celebrating accounting professionals and the work they do for an entire week?
Officially, we have set aside May 20, 2015, as the day to say “thank you” to all our amazing accounting professionals customers who truly are our partners. On May 20, from Canada to Brazil, India to Australia, and the United States to the United Kingdom, every accountant-facing employee at Intuit® will talk with our customers and learn how we can better help and support them in their journey to the cloud.
While we have activities planned on May 20 at several Intuit locations, we want you to join us in sharing our love and appreciation for accounting professionals worldwide starting May 13. Here’s how you can participate:
- Follow the Accountant Day conversation here: http://intuit.me/intuitlovesaccts. Share out and retweet pictures and tweets from others directly from this page.
- Create your own tweets that recognize and celebrate accounting professionals. Include @IntuitAccts and #IntuitLovesAccts in your tweets.
- Enter our print/snap/share contest. You could win a QuickBooks® Beach Bundle, complete with a beach towel, water bottle and ear buds – everything you need for fun in the sun! We’re awarding 10 beach bags. To be eligible to win, follow these steps:
- Download and print out this one-page document.
- Jot down your responses. Write large so it can be read by others.
- Have someone take a picture of you holding up the completed page from your mobile phone. Zoom in so we can see your face and read what you wrote; see example below.
- Share out the picture from your Twitter account. Include @IntuitAccts and #IntuitLovesAccts in your tweet, and you’ll be entered into a random drawing. If we draw your name, you’ll win! (see rules below).
Rules: One entry per person via Twitter. Begins Wednesday, May 13, 2015, at 8 a.m. CST, and ends Friday, May 22, 2015, at 11:59pm CST.