Everyone who works at Intuit® Professional Tax Group is deeply committed to strengthening connections with our customers in everything we do – from hosting education sessions, to helping you stay up-to-date on tax law updates, to how we build the products you depend on.
But, for us, the most rewarding interaction is to meet with you in-person, face-to-face at tradeshows. One of the goals of attending these tradeshows and conferences is to build a stronger connection between our tax professionals/customers and the teams that build our flagship products: Lacerte®, ProSeries® and Intuit Tax Online. We also want to provide opportunities for you to meet with our experts, who can provide personal guidance and answer your questions.
We’ve already met hundreds of amazing tax pros at 10 trade shows and conferences this year. But, if you haven’t had a chance to connect with us – don’t worry, we’re scheduled to be at 18 more between now and the end of the year. Here are some of the highlights from the trade show season to date, and where you can find us later this year:
At the CSEA Trade Show in Las Vegas in May, two of Intuit’s tax analysts taught classes covering topics such as TY15 tax law changes, (including the ACA), top timesaving tips for Lacerte and ProSeries, as well as preparing multi-state returns in Lacerte and preparing returns with a single member LLC in ProSeries. Our customers were also able to get valuable one-on-one time with our tax experts and provide important feedback about our tax products. We also had a team helping existing customers learn about Intuit’s Refund Transfer products as a way to grow their business and make more money.
We’ve traveled the country to go directly where many of you are – New York City, Dallas, New Jersey, Virginia, Los Angeles, Orlando and New Orleans, among others – and we’re just getting started! Here are the upcoming trade shows and conferences you’ll find us this year:
- NATP National Conference & Expo – July 20-23, Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans
- IRS Nationwide Tax Forums 2015 – July 28-30, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, Denver
- 2015 NAEA National Conference – Aug. 2-4, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas
- LTPA 2015 National Convention – Aug. 4-6, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
- IRS Nationwide Tax Forums 2015 – Aug. 11-13, Town & Country Resort and Convention Center, San Diego
- IRS Nationwide Tax Forums 2015 – Aug. 25-27, Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta
- 2014 Midwest Accounting & Finance Showcase – Aug. 26-27, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL
- 2015 Tax Forums & Expo – Aug. 26-27, Rio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
- IRS Nationwide Tax Forums 2015 – Sept. 1-3, Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando
- NATP 2015 Tax Forums & Expo – Philadelphia, PA – Sept. 3-4, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Philadelphia
- QuickBooks Connect – Nov. 2-4, San Jose Convention Center, San Jose
- Sleeter Conference, Nov. 16-19, Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas
- 2015 NCCPAP Long Island Tax Symposium – Nov. 18-20, Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury, NY
- 61st Annual MNCPA Tax Conference – Dec. 7-8, Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis
Attending any of these shows? We’d love to connect with you – don’t be a stranger!