As the communications director for Intuit’s® Accountant & Advisor Group, and driver of the accountant experience at QuickBooks® Connect, I have been reflecting on why it’s so important to inspire, educate and connect accountants, small businesses and developers. As we head into our final week of early-bird pricing that ends on July 31, I wanted to give you 7 reasons why attending QuickBooks Connect could be the best investment you make all year for your firm, your clients and yourselves:
- We are aligning QuickBooks Connect tracks and our accountant-focused keynote around helping you become a Firm of the Future right now. Intuit is your partner to help you move to the cloud, allowing you to be more efficient and implement a value pricing model so that you get paid for the trusted advisor services you provide. We’ll also show you how to grow your practice through web and social media strategies.
- We are bringing in the best speakers and trainers in the industry, from around the world, to educate and inspire you.
- This year, we’ve added a track specifically designed for Big Firms that we created through our partnership with Gary Boomer Consulting.
- We are creating integrated accounting-small business breakout sessions to help you connect with new clients, as well as sessions for professional tax preparers.
- We are working on new ideas to help you connect and show up as trusted advisors for small businesses, such as the Accountant Concierge service in the Exhibit Hall where accountants can help SMBs find solutions they’re looking for or integrated third-party apps they didn’t even know existed.
- We’ve secured some amazing main stage speakers, including Jessica Alba, Brian Grazer, Robert Herjavec and Bill Rancic, to inspire you with their entrepreneurial success stories.
- QuickBooks Connect will not end on November 4; we’re extending the conversations and connections to our brand new Own It Community by having speakers and other influencers drive conversations related to their presentations at QuickBooks Connect on Own It throughout the year.
If you didn’t attend QuickBooks Connect 2014, find one of the 1,200 accountants who did and ask them about their experience. Search #QBConnect on Twitter to see what the buzz is about. Making this small 9 investment in your firm will reap dividends for years to come, but don’t delay … early bird pricing ends on July 31.